Friday, August 8, 2008

Here we go blogging away - woohoo fun!

My first blog entry, I am so excited, yet nervous at the same time - as usual I analyze every detail to death! Oye! Most of my friends don't really know that about me though, funny huh! Most think I am VERY high maintenance which I am I admit, but, they don't know the OCD in me -shhhhhhhhhhhhh don't tell!

I have wanted to start a blog for a LONG time, but, really never knew it was so easy and so much fun! I like fun and easy! Don't get me started.....

We are getting ready for my dd to begin Kindergarten on Monday and today was spent going over her outfits (uniforms) and going to salon to have her hair trimmed. As usual she was so sweet and wonderful to the stylist! It's so much fun watching her have a conversation with a 24yr old. At the end she thanked Betty and told her she LOVED her hair and it was the best cut ever! Super cute! I'll post a picture of her hair tomorrow.

My little ds wants to go to school with his sister...poor little man cries when I tell him he is going to be with me all day. I'm starting to get sad that he doesn't want to spend time with me....ok I'm over it :) I'm thinking of sending him to pre-school 2-3 days a week - we'll both enjoy that!

Tomorrow is our 11 yr wedding anniversary - I know! Hard to believe we have been together that long - Poor dh! :) We are going to the Melting Pot for dinner - YUMMY! DH was asked what I was getting for our anniversary - he said, "She went to a Scrapbooking retreat last weekend with her girlfriends, I think it's a code word for drinking." OMG! I am insulted what would make him think that! I'm sure it can't possibly be the fact that it took me almost 2 days to recover! Na that can't be why...... (wink wink) It was FUN and I have the pictures to prove it!

WOW! I have to get up early soooooo I'll chat more tomorrow and post pictures - night night!
P

4 comments:

Sandy McC said...

BEAUTIFUL blog!!!! You did good! :)

And Happy Anniversary!

Brenda Schonig said...

Great Blog Polsia! Hey I need to give you a cool website so you can really go crazy with your blog!

Unknown said...

Great job :-)

I'll put a link on my page to yours.

My blog is familylifeinthedesert.blogspot.com

Marissa said...

Yea! It looks great! Happy anniversary!