Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Forever Friends

What is it about our group of friends that is so special and so different from any other group that I have ever been a part of? I found this poem on line and it defines us:

Friends we'll be forever
No matter what they say
Each of us so special
In every different way

Always there to help you
No matter near or far
Love you cause your precious
Just the way you are


It is so true, our group is so amazing! Each one of us is so different and our ages range from 30's to 70's! Isn't that funny! I mean how could it be that we all just get along with each other and we learn from one another and we ACCEPT each other?

There is a SPECIAL person to thank for all of this - yep. The founder of our wonderful group is Sandy. She is the glue that holds us together. Each one of us brings a unique quality to the group and Sandy is the "glue" our strength that holds us all together.

Before Christmas I was glancing at scrapbook pages online. Well, I was inspired to make a TT family tree if you will for Sandy. This is what I came up with:



This post is dedicated to my wonderful TT friends and to Sandy! Thank you Sandy for your friendship, wisdom and for just being you.

Love you!
P

4 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE the post babe! Love the tree too! What a great idea!

Anonymous said...

You are MAAAAAAAA-ve lus, dawling!!!I'm glad I made it Sat. You guys feed my soul.
M

Sandy McC said...

I LOVE my plaque and will treasure it for the rest of my life. It was so very thoughtful of you to make it for me. I can't believe you even doubted for a moment that I would love it. : )

sabriggs said...

What a beautiful poem. You made my eye's water. Love ya!