Give collagen a boost.* Help skin bounce back.

With NEW TimeWise Replenishing Serum+C, skin will appear lifted and firmed. This antioxidant-rich serum is formulated with ingredients that enhance the production of new collagen and help keep existing collagen from breaking down. It also contains ingredients known to support elastin. The formula is enriched with a potent blend of multiple botanical sources, known for their high levels of vitamin C.
The four weekly vials help maximize product freshness and provide an effective weekly application measurement to help you get the best results for your money.
I have been using the Serum for a few weeks now and really notice a difference in my skin. Tim asked me what I was using and that he even noticed an improvement in the overall apperance!
Call me today for details and to get your 4 week supply!
Make it a BEAUTIFUL Day!
Polsia

1 comment:
I'm going to have to try this product when I place my next order. Thanks for the great info. I love my Mary Kay products!
Post a Comment